Updated: Dec 7, 2022
I. Terms of recognition and acceptance
JAOfilm.com (hereinafter referred to as the website) provides online subscription service and downloadable digital goods service (hereinafter referred to as the digital goods service) in accordance with the terms. When consumers purchase, use the service or register members, they have read, understood and agreed to accept all contents of this terms. The website has the right to modify or change the contents of the terms of service of digital goods at any time. The modified contents will be published on the website without individual notice to consumers. Consumers shall be deemed to read, understand and agree to accept any modification or change when they continue to use the service. If you do not agree to the above-mentioned service terms amendment or update method, or do not accept any other agreement of the service terms, the user shall immediately stop using the service.
The contents, services and commodities of this website contain adult content, which are based on artistic creation and protected by intellectual property rights. In accordance with relevant regulations, this website is blocked by warning windows on pages containing adult content. Therefore, when you agree to enter this website and browse or use this website service, it is deemed that you understand, accept and agree to receive any form of media such as image, video, text, etc. containing adult content. This website does not provide services for users under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction where the website is accessed. If you are a minor, you should stop using this service immediately.
2. Change of service content and sending email direct marketing
1. Consumers and members agree on the scope of the services provided by this website, and this website can increase, decrease, change or terminate the items or contents of relevant services according to the business needs and actual situation, without individual notice to consumers and members.
2. Consumers and members agree that the website may add, modify or terminate relevant activities according to the actual implementation, and choose the most appropriate way to inform consumers and members.
3. Consumers and members agree that this website may from time to time send emails or commodity messages to the email accounts registered by consumers and members. When consumers and members refuse to accept marketing after receiving the message, this website will stop sending marketing message.
3. Digital product description
This service only provides digital downloadable file service, such as EPUB file format. Consumers and members are obliged to test before purchase and confirm whether the device you hold can operate normally before purchase. Digital goods service does not guarantee that it can run on all mobile devices. Consumers need to prepare appropriate devices and download and install corresponding applications according to device type to use and open digital goods files smoothly. Digital goods serve iOS devices, OS devices and other existing or future system platforms that may be added. The functions provided by digital goods may have some experience differences due to the different system platforms they run. Consumers need to understand and accept when installing.
This service does not guarantee that Android devices can operate normally and use the EPUB file format type of this service. Before using this service, consumers who use Android devices must first test whether they can operate smoothly and browse the EPUB file format.
4. Link usage specification for downloading digital goods
Consumers and members will receive a download link via email after payment is completed. Due to the reproducible nature of digital products, each download link has limited permission. Link is set to limit 2 times of downloads, and the download period is 7 days (from the completion of payment, the system generation date will prevail, please refer to the email notice). Once the link is clicked, downloaded twice or after the download expiration date, the link will automatically expire. Consumers are required to download the file as soon as possible and are obliged to keep the file properly. No other download link or transfer file will be provided for this service. The download link is for personal use only and is strictly prohibited to be shared with other third parties.
The download link of each transaction is the only specific link. Each click of the download link system will automatically record the IP location of the downloader. Please do not share the link with a third party. If consumers or members have shared links, the website can suspend all or part of the services or simply cancel the account number of members.
5. Authorization and restrictions on the use of digital goods
Digital goods service only authorizes consumers to read and watch goods for personal non-commercial use. Except for the express authorization of this clause, all rights are reserved by this website and its authorizer. Without the authorization or consent of the website and its owner, consumers shall not use any software or tool to record or retrieve all or part of the contents and files of the digital goods, for public distribution or other access to copies of the contents. According to relevant laws and regulations on intellectual property and copyright, no one is allowed to share, reprint, copy, post, or sell any products and contents from JAOCHIHWEI.com. The above acts are illegal. If any individual or company infringes upon this work, it will pursue its rights and interests according to law and may incur civil or criminal liabilities.
6. Return policy of digital goods
There is no hesitation period for digital products that have been provided with “preview works or trailers”; no refund will be accepted after purchase.
Before purchasing, consumers and members have the obligation to preview the content, test and confirm the EPUB file format of your device, and place an order. When you complete the purchase payment, it is deemed that you have tested, confirmed that your device can run, and browsed EPUB and other digital product file formats.
7. Stop and interruption of service
The website will maintain the normal operation of the system and services in accordance with the general and reasonable technology and methods. However, this website has the right to stop or interrupt the provision of this service in the following circumstances:
When necessary maintenance and construction of electronic communication equipment of the website.
In case of sudden failure of electronic communication equipment.
When the electronic communication service applied for by this website is stopped and cannot be provided.
When the website is unable to provide services due to force majeure such as natural disasters or other factors not attributable to the website.
8. Protection of intellectual property rights
1. All the contents of the website and commodities used in this website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, website picture arrangement, web page design, are all owned by this website according to law, including but not limited to trademark right, patent right, copyright, business secret and proprietary technology. No one may directly use, modify, reproduce, broadcast publicly, alter, distribute, distribute or publish. Respect for intellectual property rights is the obligation of consumers and members. In case of any violation, consumers and members shall be liable for damages (including but not limited to legal fees and attorney fees). 2. Under the principle of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, consumers and members agree not to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others when using the services of this website.
3. In case of infringement by consumers or members, this website can suspend all or part of the services or simply cancel the member account.